Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2008, 05:26 PM
    We Couldn't Get Much Higher
    Here is one of my ultimate favorite videos on the Amerian pill popping populace. I love the very end where the guy talks extremely fast.

http://www.cafeoflifepikespeak.com/V...0To%20Pill.swf

If you don't laugh at this... then you truly have no sense of humor...
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 08:30 PM

Lol!! Grooovy!

Do you remember Dave Allen twink? This is funny too:
    YouTube - Dave Allen on...EYESIGHT & MEMORY LOSS
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2008, 08:46 PM

Frangi - I've never seen Dave Allen before. I am going to watch every single YouTube and look for more. This guy is hilarious. My son said he was familiar with Dave Allen from several years ago and thought he was the best. I have been an English comedian fan for years. Loved Benny Hill's weekly show.
    Thanks for turning me on to Dave Allen!!
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 09:01 PM

I grew up with Benny Hill twink... never really knew what I was laughing at, except that it was very funny at the time! Dave Allen's saucy fruit sketch is an all-time classic... anyone who's watched TV in Australia knows this one.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 10:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by frangipanis View Post
    I grew up with Benny Hill twink... never really knew what I was laughing at, except that it was very funny at the time! Dave Allen's saucy fruit sketch is an all-time classic.... anyone who's watched tv in Australia knows this one.

YouTube - Dave allen- saucy fruit sketch.....hilarious!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to get Hydroquinone Higher than 10 % [ 25 Answers ]

I want to purchase a hydroquione cream that is higher then 10%.. where could I get this please?

How can I jump higher? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I jump higher? Are high leapers born or made? Is it too late for me to become a pretty good player now that I'm 23? Am I starting training too late?

Higher studies [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do MBA in course,as am working as software engineer,I want to do MBA for my higher studies in course,I have a doute which stream in MBA is best suite for my career. Regards, ...

Higher studies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, Am doing my bachelor degree in Biotechnology (B.Tech) And willing to do my higher studies in UK. I need to know top 10 universities offering MS Biotechnology with scholarship facilities Help me...

A Higher Standard [ 7 Answers ]

My friends and I do a bunch of reading of inspirational materials. Here's one a friend sent to me that I think its particularly powerful. Most of my life I've been a closet slob.... Then I got married.... I enrolled in a twelve-step program for slobs. ("My name is Max, I hate to vacuum.") A...

View more questions Search