Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    w0rb Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Dual CPU boots up but monitor shows white screen
    I have a Dual CPU with a MSI motherboard. I checked CPU`s and also check video card and checked the monitor on another computer which it works OK. This computer was working fine for a long time with no problem then all of a sudden after a hit of a virus I thought I had fixed. Initially on boot up you here the bing that tells you it is booting and the four lights on the motherboard light up but the monitor only shows a white screen. Any help, thanks
    Xapafe Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2010, 02:25 PM
    Try a different Motherboard if you can...

Does it have on board GFX?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New monitor shows no signal [ 1 Answers ]

PC: Gateway 500, Radeon Graphics card Started to experience a problem with the monitor cutting out and freezing the system about a year ago. Deducted through Gateway service, though we didn't have a service contract, that we needed a new video card. A month or two later started experiencing...

Screen shows black streaks, then monitor goes to sleep. [ 2 Answers ]

After I turn on my computer, I get online, the monitor shows black streaks, then monitor goes to sleep mode. Sent to troubleshooting it says error message; stop 0x000000ea thread_stuck_in_device_driver(q293078). Something about need updated device drive for video card. Does anyone know what this...

I don't want a dual monitor, but I don't want to use my laptop monitor. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect my desktop computer monitor onto my desktop replacement laptop and have it be the default monitor? I am currently using these two as a dual monitor, and have no use for the laptop screen. I want to just close it up, leave it on the side, and pretend I'm just using a desktop...

Computer boots up, but monitor shows nothing. [ 1 Answers ]

OK... I'm trying to delete this post, but I'm not sure quite how... we put a different monitor on the computer, and it worked...

Monitor screen [ 2 Answers ]

My monitor screen is shaking, though I'm seeing the images. I later had a burn smell from it.Pls, help.

View more questions Search