Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dashlady317 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 03:40 PM
    When will she come in heat again after giving birth?
    Can you tell me how long it takes for a dachund to come in heat again after having a litter of pups?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 20, 2008, 06:21 PM

Why, so you can breed her again?
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Nov 20, 2008, 07:54 PM

A female dog should NOT be breed in succession. If you care about your dogs health, you will skip out on her next cycle.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 20, 2008, 10:14 PM

I have to say that if she cares about dogs at all she won't breed her dog again. There are enough homeless dogs in the world already, why add more?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2008, 09:20 PM
    'Breeding should be left to those not needing to ask simple, basic questions. Books have been written about it. Rather than ask a question here, start reading. Those unwilling to do the work it takes to produce quality puppies should spay/neuter their pets at 6 months.

To understand my position check both Articles and www.petfinders.org''

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cat (soon to be giving birth) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a couple of questions about my pregnant cat . Well I don't exactly know when the time of her getting pregnant was, but I think she is getting really close to giving birth to her kittens. First of all I would like to know if taking their temperature is an accurate way of telling whe nthey...

Cat giving birth [ 1 Answers ]

My cat has been losing mucas for a couple of days now, do you know when she will start begin the second stage of labor - she has been having contractions.

Chihuahua giving birth [ 3 Answers ]

my chihuahua dog just gave birth to 5 puppies (2 were born dead) the last puppy that was born was alive but we couldnt get the placenta out of the mom.... what should i do????:confused:

Giving Birth [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there are any free videos to watch on internet of a woman giving birth? Want to know...

View more questions Search