Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2009, 03:42 PM

Seems she was hallucinating from the effects of Cirrhosis of the liver, well that is my understanding of the situation. I would guess that proves the alcohol abuse, I would imagine it was going on for along time which is what was confirmed to me.

One of her fellow attorneys did state that it was a problem for her before she even took my case on but that the situation was growing further out of control. It seems all of the family law attorneys were aware but no one wanted to turn on a colleague.

On December 9th after I had terminated her services she attended court at my pre-trial conference. It was mortifying, she was crying and had a black eye, I took her into a conference room and told her that I couldn't afford to have her on the case any longer. She had lost it for me. Unfortunately this should all be handled but now it is worse than ever with my ex, who thinks I fired my attorney because I was losing my case.

I just want sanity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

J-1 Attorney [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Please tell me full means of attorney if I get j-1 waiver than I can change my visa in the united states or attorney is compelsory.

In need of an attorney [ 4 Answers ]

I got a divorce on my own and I need more help. Is there an attorny who takes payments in summter co. Fla.

DUI private attorney or not [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently cited with a DUI. I was approved for a public defender. I just got back from my first hearing. I was told to meet the public defender outside the court room 30 minutes prior. I didn't see him until 2 hours after my original time. During this hearing I was granted ARD for a...

Can an attorney do this? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband lost his job last year and has yet to find another. Needless to say we have gotten behind in our bills. I am the primary caregiver of my elderly mother who has had a stroke, so I cannot work. I have a debt from GE money bank for $1000. They referred the account to Arrow Financial. I...

Attorney vs no Attorney [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - My husband have hired an attorney to get his green card and other ppwrk going. We have filed for all ppwrk , paid the legal fees, and were in a meeting last week preping for the interview with INS to come in 2 weeks and she decided to make everything look pretty and asked us for more...

View more questions Search