Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hatecops Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2006, 03:31 PM
    How longs the jail sentence for stealing a vechile?
    Well I have to ask.
    I friend of mine stole a car and I was with him
    We got caught last night
    And I was wonder what the maximum and the minimum jail sentence that he might get.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 25, 2006, 03:34 PM
    Min will be probation up to 10 years in my state
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2006, 04:05 PM
    Where do you live??

That is a VERY important piece of information before one can answer this question.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 25, 2006, 07:06 PM
    I agree with the answer above. Location, Location, Location. Also, don't forget about age. Age will play an important role as well as past criminal background.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long will I be in jail? [ 5 Answers ]

I go to court tomorrow for writing bad checks. I don't have the money to pay for them what will happen to me? I owe $ 2300.00 in bad checks and none of them were over $300.00. I live in chattanooga tn.

Neighbor stealing my phone line [ 12 Answers ]

I live in a trailer park, and realized someone that recently moved in some how is using my phone line is this illegal, they are making long distance calls,every time I'm using my phone I hear them picking up trying to use the phone which they don't pay for? Please someone help me how are they...

Stealing [ 3 Answers ]

Does the on-site manager of an apartment complex have the legal right to move my property without giving notice that the property is in the way of other tenants? Can they legally CUT A LOCK to move a bicycle when I was never notified that such action would be taking place? I am the one with the...

A complex sentence [ 1 Answers ]

Should only be preceded by another complex sentence. Should only be followed by another complex sentence. Has more than one phrase. Has only one phrase.

Stealing from home [ 4 Answers ]

Recently, my sister started stealingfrom home all the time. It saddens me to see her like this :'(, and my parents are depressed too... we do not know what to do... we've lost digital camera(S), mobilephones(s), videoplayer, wallets, and so much money that now we are really struggling... we tried...

View more questions Search