Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mstrauss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 01:59 AM
    Smoke outside & keep the smell outside
    I hope this is the correct category.

I am a smoker (unfortunately). I just moved into a house with non-smokers.
    I find that when I smoke outside, than walk inside, the smell of smoke comes inside with me.

Until I can quit smoking, I need to find a way (or procedure) to get the smell of smoke off me before I walk in the house.

Currently, before I get home, I drive on the freeway with my windows rolled down after my last cigarette. I am not sure if this is working or not since I have not seen my roommates lately.

Does anyone have a solid answer for my dilema? Other than stop smoking of course...

tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 20, 2008, 03:33 AM

Take a can of Fabreeze outside with you, before coming in, spray your clothes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get rid of smoke smell after house fire? [ 4 Answers ]

House is pretty much gutted. Need to get smoke smell out of my running watch, book bag, and heart rate monitor. What's the best way to do that? Thanks! Rob

1999 Toyota Duet Smoke excessive smoke emission [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have problem with too much emission of smoke. Even more excessive smoke in the morning. Can't even see anyone around the vehicle!! Took it to toyota for diagnostics they discovered valve seal leaked and oil dropping on top of number 1 piston. Have changed the valve seals but still same...

Smoke smell in your house [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get the cigarette smell out of my house? Is there not some kind of chemical substance I can use on my walls? I know that when people have lived in an apartment where they have smoked there is something they use to clear out the smell before they let someone else move in.:eek:

Fireplace smoke smell [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I started a fire in the fireplace and now the whole house smells of fire wood smoke.. the flue was open.. and I didn't see the smoke coming in but noweverything smells, my coats, my furniture even my laptop case... What can I do to help get rid of the smell... Its like I live in a log...

View more questions Search