Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dalliesgrrl Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Hair Straightening Tools, Tips & Tricks
    I don't have particularly dry hair, but I don't have grease-easy hair. I don't have particularly straight hair, but I totally don't have curly hair. I'm in the middle by most accounts. However, what products aid in hair straightening that won't leave my hair oily or greasy after using? Also, does using a comb while straightening your hair really make a difference? If so, why? And I've heard of some straighteners that work while hair is wet; is that really a good idea?:confused:
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Nov 24, 2008, 03:00 PM

When you are using a straightening aid, use a little to avoid hair looking greasy. I use GHD's Iron oil but use a very small amount and I don't apply it to the roots.
    Using a comb while straightening gets rid of knots and tangles from the hair.
    I've seen straighteners that you use on wet hair but I have never used it. Although a friend of mine has the hairdryer from babyliss that has ceramic plates on it to straighten the hair, she likes it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Series 7 - Derivatives - Tricks and Study Tips [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for any tricks, easy charts, pneumonic devices etc. for derivatives for the series 7 exam. I have seen a few but I am just looking for some insight from others. Calls Puts Spreads Straddles I have a fairly good reference now but I am open to suggestions from people here.

Hair straightening assist [ 14 Answers ]

I am looking for a hair product that will straighten my hair.. I cannot afford to have it personally done and I would like to get some controal to my horrid hair.. I have extremely wavy, frizzy hair that at the same time is fragile and breaks easy... I was wondering what products some of you have...

Straightening hair for a man. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a guy who has extremely frizzy/curly hair that if I ever grew it out it would be like an afro (no I don't want an afro). I looked online and a lot of websites said I should use a straightener. But it would feel really weird if I straightened my hair and I don't even know how to turn the blasted...

Puffy Hair - Straightening Iron [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, So my hair, when it goes.. it grows up and out.. so my hair really looks all puffy.. I have pretty thick hair. I want to get my hair into a new hair style, but to do that it needs to be 'down'.. instead of puffing. My fringe will go over one hair, you probably seen the hair style...

View more questions Search