Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dalliesgrrl Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 10:45 PM
    How do I get my AddOn's to work w/Vista for World of Warcraft?
    Since that major patch in October, I haven't been able to get ANY AddOn's to work on my Vista operated laptop! Help?
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 22, 2008, 11:29 PM

You could try asking on the Computer forums, I bet you'd get a faster response there.

Did you uninstall them and reinstall? What steps have you taken?
    Dalliesgrrl Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2008, 10:41 AM

Oh yeah, I've done that twice now. I also renamed the file like it said to try on their site somewhere. I've done so much to try and get them to work...

I'll try asking elsewhere though.. thanks!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is addicted to World of Warcraft [ 15 Answers ]

I need some help. My college friend and roommate is addicted to World of Warcraft (wow). It has really become an issue because for the most part all he does is go to class and play that game. On average he spends anywhere between 6-10 hours a day playing. It is even worse on the weekends. When I or...

World Of Warcraft (for free) [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to find a way to get W.O.W. for free. Can anyone help me?:confused:

World of warcraft [ 6 Answers ]

I deleted my account from world of warcraft cause I had a new computer and it wouldent work on it so I deleted every trace of me from it. I then got a new computer which it would work on when I went to make a new account it wouldent work it said it had already been used once and cannot be used...

World of Warcraft Problems [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since the last patch, my WoW game has been acting weird. Every once in a while icons for spells will disappear, words will look like barcodes, items will have the wrong or no picture, and certain objects will turn black with multicolored spots. Also, every time I try to get into the...

View more questions Search