Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morinaann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 05:40 PM
    Babysitting licence
    How and where can I get a babysitting licence I watch my Grandson and to continue to get paid for it they need someone with a licence I can't even imagine having anyone else watch him but if they can't pay me I'll have to get another job can someone please give me some advise
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2008, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by morinaann View Post
    How and where can I get a babysitting licence I watch my Grandson and to continue to get paid for it they need someone with a licence I can't even imagine having anyone else watch him but if they can't pay me I'll have to get another job can someone please give me some advise

Are you talking about a subsidy from the State or the County? The requirements vary by State. The Agency requiring the licensing should have the answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drivers licence [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out if my mo drivers licence has been suspended. And if I have a bench warrant in missourie

A/c licence [ 1 Answers ]

I'am EPA certify What do I need to do in order to get a contractor licence for a/c in south Florida ?

What if I drive without licence in KY? [ 12 Answers ]

I bought a car but don't have a driver license. I failed two times in the road test because of lacking of experience. I want to practice more but it's hard to find people to be with me all the time. I'm wondering if I can drive alone on the road with only learner permit? Can someone give me a...

Drivers licence [ 1 Answers ]

If you can't afford to pay for your tickets that's on your licence, is there any type of agency or some type of way you can work it off? Is there any hope?

How to know what licence to get [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a cleaning job in a dental office. Now I am thinking of expanding to an acual business. I do not know where to start. Do I need more than one licence for the state of Washington? Where do I go to get it? What are some important things I should know going into this? Any advice would...

View more questions Search