October the 13 last period
    Can I still be pregnant if I have had three negative pregnacey test
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2008, 03:13 PM

It's possible but not likely
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2008, 09:31 PM

Beautifulbrunette are you french? I happened to read yr sentences below I am french also.. concer ning surah did you see yr period this month?
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 07:07 AM

Hi kpangor, no I am not french but I love the language. I think it is very beautiful to read, write and speak. I took 3 years of french classes in high school.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 20, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by surah1 View Post
    can i still be pregnant if i have had three negative pregnacey test
    Yes, of course you can. It all depends on when you take the tests. First morning urine is most accurate and it is all based upon the amount of pregnancy hormone in your system when you take the tests.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

October Surprise? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: It's been reported that our troops have been fired upon by the Pakistanis inside Pakistan. Should we be sending soldiers inside a sovereign nation who also happens to be our ally? Or, are they our ally? Bush is pishing off the pashtoons. The Afghani's too. I can see the two of them...

Wedding in October [ 11 Answers ]

Should the bridesmaids colors , etc.. Match the décor ( table cloth, napkins etc... ) of your reception ?The table linens are going to be a bluish color and the naplins are a coral color . Also, I have about $2500.00 left in my budget to get bouquets,corsages etc, dj,wedding dress,little things...

Freelotto winner on 28 October [ 5 Answers ]

I opened my mail box in gmail and found several new messages one of which was from a site called "where are you now" or WAYN. I clicked on this link and saw a flashing icon that said "this is not a joke! you are the 10,000th user.click on this for more information" or something along those lines....

My son will be 12 in October and wants to come live with me. [ 2 Answers ]

Well I am new to this so here we go. My son wants to come live with me, and I don't know if his mom will fight me on this. We have been divorced since he was 2 and I had to fight almost two years in court to get the normal visitation I have now. I get him every other weekend and holidays and have...

View more questions Search