Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlCharlotte Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2006, 12:46 AM
    Citizenship

Hi All,

I am 26 yrs of age, Both my parents have a portuguese passports and also ID cards.

How do I go about attain a passport before I get married?? This year??
    I live in dubai and the nearest consulate is in Saudi Arabia and they are very slow.
    I WAS BORN IN DUBAI AND I HAVE LIVED HERE UP UNTIL NOW.
    PLEASE HELP AS I HAVE TO GET MARRIED THIS YEAR AND IF I DO I WILL NOT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO GET THE PASSPORT.

Thanks
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2006, 05:23 AM
    Do you not have a passport at all?

How about maybe trying at a Portuguese Embassy in Dubai?
    AlCharlotte Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2006, 05:33 AM
    Hi Thanks for the reply.
    I have an Indian passport but my parents had already got the portuguses passports.
    There is no embassy in Dubai.
    In the middle east there is an embassy which is in Saudia Arabia and they are very slow and they tend to lose documents.
    So my next option is to apply from goa.
    What should I do??
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2006, 05:39 AM
    Once you have an indian passport I would go to Goa NOT Saudi Arabia.

Take true certified copies of your birth certificate, of your parents, and also certified copies of their passports and yours.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 1, 2006, 04:54 AM
    Please refer to This thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Us citizenship [ 5 Answers ]

If I am a french citizen working in the Us with out us citizenship and I marry a us citizen do I become an american citizen?

Citizenship.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering what it takes to get a citizenship to greece. If you help me out that'd be great. Thanks. :)

Us citizenship [ 3 Answers ]

Hi!I'm 21 years old and I'm french! I came here with a visa for 1 year as a nanny.my year is almost over and I have to go back to france. But I'm getting married at the end of January! And even with the marriage it s seems hard for me to come back here! I need help with how to be a citizen, what I...

US Citizenship [ 4 Answers ]

I was born in Germany, my father a US soldier, mother a german. My dad acknowledged me in my birth registration documentation, but since I was born here in the 50's and they were not married I received automatic german citizenship. Later my mom married a US citizen and we got stationed in Japan...

Citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

My father was a journeyman and he lived in the Republic Of The Marshall Islands (it used to be part of a US territory), anyway, I was born back in 1972. He forgot to claim me as a US citizen born abroad. I am now 29 years old. I've lived in the US for over 10 years. My question to you is, can I...

View more questions Search