Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ankith123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Yeast infection on penis
    White dots are coming in my penis it's yeast or fungus it is very itching & pain, this is danger to my future I am very scare.how to get that cure.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ankith123 View Post
    white dots are coming in my penis it's yeast or fungus it is very itching & pain, this is danger to my future i am very scare.how to get that cure.

First you have to get it diagnosed - it could be just about anything. Why do you think it's a yeast infection?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I have a yeast infection [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I Think I have a yeast infection. I've never had one before and I'm not sure. It itches but its not like an itch itch. It tingles and throbes and tingles and has a sensations of right before climaxing. There is no discharge and no odor. It does not hurt to pee but when I wipe it feels...

I think I have yeast infection on my penis! [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any kind of cream that I can put on ,hate to go and see the doctor .had it for 5 days now.thank you so much any one n every one

Yeast Infection? [ 11 Answers ]

Im 17 years old and for the last couple of days I had discharge that looked like cottage cheese.I told my mother about it and she said it could be a yeast infection.She had bought me some medication that can help the infection in 3 days. On my second day of using it, my discharge suddenly changed...

Yeast Infection [ 7 Answers ]

I've been having this problem for about six months now and I just don't know how to solve it. After my period I get a high fishy smell or just a smell at times. I've been to the doctor many times but each month its all back again. I can't afford to visit the doctor so regularly and I'm tired of...

Yeast Infection [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so I'm wondering when is it considered to be a really bad yeast infection... I have one, but I ahvent seen a doctor yet, I reallly want to go to the doctor, But I'm scared and nervous. I think I've told my mom, But I think she thinks that its not really a yeast infection. Im sick of the...

View more questions Search