Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    durian Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 04:42 AM
    Sorethroat - fried food
    I notice that there seems to be a strong association between certain foods and sorethroat.
    I found that on many occasions, after I took certain food such as fried stuffs (eg fried chickens), and fruits like durian, I was more prone to get sorethroat. Anyone can comment on this? I don't think we can find the answer to this in a medical textbook.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2008, 07:51 PM

I think it's just your system reacting to the fried foods. Never heard of this before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Food invention (registration of a food product?) [ 12 Answers ]

I have thought up a good idea for a new food product and would like to offer it to a company, but to do that (I was informed by my dad) I need proof that this idea is mine so no one can steal it and such, registration of a food product? I need to know how to go on to this. A website perhaps? Please...

Fried chicken [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone have a good fried chicken recipe? I'm looking for something that's full or flavor but also really easy to make (not a whole bunch of ingredients) Thanks! :)

I want to be on fried dynamite [ 1 Answers ]

I want to be on cartoon's fried dynamite but how do I do it

Motherboard Fried? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an HP dv1000 notebook. I bought it last September, but the warranty is only a year, so it's no longer good, and HP wants 298.00 to fix the problem. So... I opened up my laptop the other day and turned it on and the blue indicator lights indicating power, and that the hard disk is...

Help I Think Something Has Been Fried [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Right My PC has been died. Right, a few days ago we tried to boot it up and it would come on, but the Hard drive would not boot. If it did boot then the computer would freeze up. Then one day it just stopped working. So we changed the power supply. Now the computer is getting power, the...

View more questions Search