Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blue heron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2006, 11:00 PM
    Getting to Africa
    I will be flying to Cape Town from Tokyo in October. Can somebody tell me the best suggested route. How many hours does the trip take?

Also, do we require to get any particular shots or medication. In 1990 when I went to the Gambia I had to get a yellow fever shot and take malaria medication.

As a Canadian citizen, do I require a visa to go there?

I will be going from Cape Town to Johannesburg.

Would it be better to fly out of Johannesburg to Tokyo?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 3, 2007, 05:35 PM
    The last time I made a trip like that, I put faith in the travel agent's abilities for the best route, etc. She also had the information on requisite inocculations. Don't guess, don't worry, let someone else take care of details.
    ljcremer Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 02:05 AM
    Its better to fly directly from Johannesburg. Some flights from Cape Town stop over in Johannesburg before going international.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Africa [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem about , "what is the real meaning of piramids to the Egyptian culture?

Volunteer in Africa [ 2 Answers ]

CICD and the Humana People to People movement are looking for volunteers. You can contribute to the fight against AIDS and poverty by joining the Development Instructor program. A life changing experience – for yourself and the people in Africa you work with! You can work with: - Child Aid...

View more questions Search