Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zeritual Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 03:53 AM
    I have these Small White Bumps all over my body and blisterish type things on my feet
    I've had these small white bumps all over my body in certain places like my hands, feet, legs, and where my pubs would be... and on my feet there is this blistery type swore and really dryness on my skin.. it itchs so much that I can't sleep at night and its itching right now as I type this.. when I first had it on my hands I asked the doctor what it was and he said it was warts, so I used this wart stuff, and then it didn't work I went back and he said it was eggsema and I used this cream for it as I am right now, but its not helping and I can't live with this itch its killing me ~ :( can anyone try to help me out and tell me what this is?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2012, 02:18 PM
    It could be Hives. People usually take an antihistamine to reduce the intensity of the attack, and an astringent like Witch Hazel to help with the itch. Go to a Dermatologist to correctly diagnose the issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small white bumps that I cough up! [ 2 Answers ]

OInce a year, I cough up these small white bumps and have no idea what they are. They have a foul smell. What is this?

Bumps, white discharge, redness, itchy, some white pus [ 6 Answers ]

This hasn't been the first time but this time its not going away and I'm young and I don't want to see a doctor. Its very itchy and the bumps are red and swollen and hurt sometimes. They also bleed and I have A LOT of discharge. Its very uncomfortable. What could it be? Do I have to see someone? Or...

Extremely small, tiny white bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am sexually active 21 year old and last had sex a few days ago. The day after literally I noticed some small white bumps on the top of my penis and below the head. On top of this, I believe I had some itching around that area midway through last week. Since then I felt nothing and was surprised...

Small white bumps [ 6 Answers ]

White bump on lower of shaft of my penis< one on the my left testicle both on the skin not on the inside and the other day I notced a bump just above the on on my shaft on the inside< not on the skin there is also TINY little white bumps I'm a virgin so can't be std don't think they are sweat...

View more questions Search