Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sheels Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 01:51 AM
    Phone ethics
    What is phone ethics? What do I need to keep in mind when answerting a phone call when working in an organisation as a receptionist
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2008, 04:25 AM

Hi, Sheels!

For one thing, you'll need to keep in mind that as a receptionist, you'll oftentimes be the first person that customers or others have contact with concerning anything that might concern the organization. How you present yourself, as a representative of the organization or perhaps, company, and dialogue with others over the phone, can help or hinder other types of transactions with clientèle of any kind.

You also might want to click on links to questions that have been similar to yours on the bottom of this page to see what some of the answers have been.

If you'd let us know more specifics as to what kind of organization this is concerning, that would help us in helping you to know what to do concerning being ethical over the phone when being a receptionist for an organization.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proper phone ethics [ 2 Answers ]

Please teach me or give me a list of the proper phone ethics. Thanks

Professionl phone ethics [ 11 Answers ]

[Hi well I have aquestion ? My Husband is opening a electrical company and were new to almost everything and my question is How can I answer the phone in a nice profesinal way since am the co owner I will be doing much of the office work> PLEASE HELP ASAP... :D ...

Phone Ethics [ 2 Answers ]

Please let me know the phone ethics required for outbound tele-marketing

Phone ethics [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know what does phone ethics means?

Phone ethics [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please send me a list of Telephone ethics??

View more questions Search