Ask
    murphee4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Furanace seems to make house to dry
    What should my Humidifier on my Furnace be set at for winter
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 19, 2008, 04:29 AM
    Look at this manual. It is not for your brand BUT it has a nice chart of what % of humidity you should have at what outside temperature. The humidity level required in a home changes with the outdoor temperature. Too much humidity and the water will roll down your windows and freeze and you do not want that.

http://www.lennox.com/pdfs/manuals/L...2%20Manual.pdf

See page 4 operating instructions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What move should I make? Or should I even make one? [ 9 Answers ]

I am a high school student. I play on our girl's varsity basketball team, and I have a bit of an interest/crush on a guy from the guy's team. Our practice and game times are normally in tandem. I see him there and occaisonally in school. Recently, I admitted my interest to a friend, and she said,...

Credit card can make a lawsiut to take a house [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I owned credit card money . Now I can not make a payment for them If I stop to pay them So credit card can make a lawsiut to take my house ? THX

Owner of the House Lost House While We're Still Paying Him Rent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently going through a somewhat messy situation.. My husband and I moved into this house in Victorville about 2 and a half years ago. The house was perfect and the rent was suitable and our 5 kids loved the neighborhood and their new schools. Well about three weeks ago this man had came over...

Make a sad house happy [ 1 Answers ]

What do I say in a letter to someone who owns an abandoned house. That I would like to buy. Any ideas. I need your help

Can I make partner sell the house [ 2 Answers ]

I have just split from my partner, we have a mortgage together- joint tenants in common. I am continuing to pay my half of mortgage and bills even though I have moved to my parents- with our baby. I have moved out as the atmosphere is terrible, and my ex refuses to leave. Can I make him hurry and...

View more questions Search