Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mature28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 03:51 PM
    Slight cramping after urination
    I am 4 weeks pregnant and I have light cramping after I urinate, just wondering if that is normal? Like should I worry?
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2008, 07:58 PM

Cramping is normal. This is your uterus stretching. I am not sure why you get it after you use the restroom.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Nov 20, 2008, 10:48 AM

A friend of mine was pregnant at the same time I was. She had severe period like cramping after she would go to the bathroom. She started spotting so she went to the doctor right away. Turned out she had a UTI. Maybe that could be it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slight smell on both ends of 2-way switch [ 6 Answers ]

We have 2 switches that turn on our can lights in the kitchen. I smelled something today (which turned out NOT to be the light switches), but in trying to identify the smell, I turned the light switch on and noticed a slight (only if you put your nose up to the switch) smell. I then noticed that...

The puppy I want to get has a slight Hernia, will it cause furture problems [ 1 Answers ]

A hernia is something to do with when the mother bites of the puppies umbilical chord but does so too close to the puppy! It apparently scares over in couple months but I'm worried about it having future problems! The lady was going to sell her to us for £100 because it can affect breeding, but...

Slight erection problem [ 4 Answers ]

OK here's what happen, first off I am a virgin. So I am with my girlfriend and we start engaging in sexual activities. First well I perform oral sex I have an erection, I stop it goes away, so she performs oral sex and I have a nice erection. Then I put the condom on and by the time I go to insert...

Slight surge related to fridge? [ 1 Answers ]

Now and then the power in my 80 year old home seems to surge some- lights flash, TV picture shifts... this only takes a split second and all returns to normal. It seems that these surges occur just as the refrigerator fan kicks on, though not every time. Can this be the issue? Any suggestions are...

View more questions Search