Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindy fernandez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Sick puppy ?
    My puppy won't eat. It's been two days, he had a little bit of water this morning, what should I do. I'm taking him to a vet this afternoon
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 11:09 AM

You're doing the right thing my taking him to the vet. Try to keep him hydrated. See if he'll drink a little bit more water
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Maybe take a stool sample.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

My puppy is sick [ 3 Answers ]

My 6 month old dashound is vomiting and shivering. I am very concerned about him dying. He has not eaten since yesterday. Any clue as to what may e wrong? The vet is not open today nor tomorrow (Sat & Sun). What do I do?:confused:

Is my puppy sick? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a american cocker spaniel puppy. He's a real suck and always seems to be very happy. But I've noticed he's been having darrihea with a tiny bit of blood in it we are going to see a vet but I would like to know soon as possible. I also have one more problem he has a bump right but his...

Sick puppy [ 6 Answers ]

My puppy has a warm nose and is not eating her afternoon meal and has runny poop what can be the cause?

Help! Sick puppy won't eat... [ 9 Answers ]

We got a husky/lab pup on Friday afternoon from the local humane society. He had eating some on Friday, and very little on Saturday morning. Then we noticed he had worms after some diarreha. We gave him some worm med. And took him back to see the HS vet on Monday. They also gave us a antiboitic for...

View more questions Search