Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbrian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2006, 10:54 AM
    Water in refrigerator
    You have answered this question for several models. Can you tell me how to inspect, clean whatever the freezer drain on magic chef refrigerator model # cbt2123AR
    Thanks.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2012, 03:08 PM
    Unplug from wall.

Your drain should be behind the bottom freezer basket.

You will want to remove any sort of covering that may be in place over the drain hole as well as remove anything that is obstructing it like ice or food, etc.

Get some very hot water ready and use something like a turkey baster to squirt it into the drain which should clean out the drain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Water at Refrigerator Water line? [ 60 Answers ]

We recently moved into a 10 year old home and purchased a new refrigerator with a water filter and ice maker, only to find that when we hooked it up to the single water line behind the fridge, it dispenses hot water. I don't think the line has been used before now and was wondering if anyone has...

GE Refrigerator water dispenser intermittently working [ 229 Answers ]

I have a GE side-by-side refrigerator with a ice maker and water dispenser. In the last 3-4 months the water dispenser shuts off intermittently, but comes back to life on its own. I have changed the water filter as well as cleaned the water line, but haven't been able to identify the problem. The...

Refrigerator [ 9 Answers ]

Is there a way to degrade/destroy a refrigerator to the point of replacement without any truly visible signs of sabotage? I know this sounds crazy, but I need a new refrigerator from the landlord.

Refrigerator water line noise [ 3 Answers ]

Our house is 5 years old and about a month ago the refrigerator water line started banging between the wall and the refrigerator. It is very loud and you can watch the line jump. It happens about when water is turned off in the house, either the sink, toilet or washer. It only happens about 20%...

Refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

What actually happens to a refrigerator if it is laid on its side or back ? Is that a myth or does it ruin it?

View more questions Search