Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    durian Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 08:15 AM
    Rental guarantee service suite
    What are the pros and cons of owning a rental guaranteed service suite?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2008, 08:21 AM
    Hello d:

If you'd explain exactly what it is, and what YOUR relationship is to it, then we'd better be able to answer your question. Is the landlord guaranteeing stuff to you, or would you be the one guaranteeing something to the landlord? What service would be performed there?

You may think that's a term we should be familiar with, but it isn't.

excon
    durian Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 04:27 AM

Rental-guarantee service suite - I read about it on newspaper advertisement. Condominium developers particularly those from Australia are selling condominiums/service suite with offer to buyers a minimum rental-guaratee of 8% pa for 5 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I GUARANTEE that my out of state probation transfer from PA to CA will accept [ 6 Answers ]

I'm currently beginning the out of state transfer process from PA to CA and want to make sure I dot all my I's and cross all my T's so there is no chance of being rejected after waiting 3 months for their response. I will be moving there to live with a friend... however I do have immediate family...

Personal guarantee for Line of Credit [ 1 Answers ]

I signed a personal guarantee loan with a local bank for $100000.00 a few years ago. Then I left the partnership 1 1/2 years later, and the remaining two partners stayed and continued the business. Then they filed bankruptcy the following year, and now last week I was served with a summons. I...

NSBA's faulty money back guarantee [ 2 Answers ]

I also have had a bad experience with NSBA. I asked the company when I joined about the cost per year and was given a specific date for the deduction. Their agents decided they needed the money before the date stated and deducted it from my account. When I called to inquire about it... I...

Bank guarantee [ 1 Answers ]

How much the deposit or cash cover as security to issue Bank Guarantee or Letters of Credit from bank rate AAA ?

Guarantee [ 1 Answers ]

If I change electronic dictionary for guarantee and new dictionary breaked too, I have new guarantee or not according law?

View more questions Search