Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gk_auto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2006, 11:05 PM
    How can I design a web site or page?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 24, 2006, 03:58 AM
    That is a very BROAD question. There are a huge number of ways to to do this. A lot depends on what you want the page to be.

Options range from using templates provided by the site host to complex interactiove and automated pages using tools like Flash, Dreamweaver etc.

Can you define for us just what type of page you want and we can be more specific.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fashion design [ 1 Answers ]

What would the required high school courses be for fashion design?

Web design, in MS Word? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all, I once read that it was possible to create a website on MS word, I managed to create the web site but had problems putting it onto the net. When I tried this a message said, "the operation had timed out". What am I doing wrong? Please help, as you can probabily tell by my post I don't...

CSS Web design [ 4 Answers ]

Good morning, I've been trying to do CSS on my new website for a while. I've been able to design some new templates in Dreamweaver, and I've created quite a few CSS styles. The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to see my styles appear on any web interfaces. Internet Explorer and Firefox,...

Need Help With A Network Design [ 4 Answers ]

Helow everyone, I have a major problem, I am a student and my prof. gave use the problem listed below and he wants an RFP from us giving him a better solutions to what they already have.. Can anyone help me... PLEASE!! Given the company described below with a centralized IT department, analyze...

View more questions Search