Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cyberoh Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Nov 17, 2008, 11:49 PM
    What is the name of this RTS game?
    The ONLY thing I remember about this game is... that you CAN customize your tanks and as you build your team of tanks, and when you destroy enemy tanks, the little 'rank mark' on each of your tank is promoted.

I mean this is COOL. Because by the time when one of your tank gets REALLY high rank, this one particular tank can KILL better than other team mates.

I played this game somewhere in late 90's... I missed this game but cannot remember it's name? CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE
    cyberoh Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Nov 19, 2008, 09:31 PM

NOBODY knows this game? PLEASE HELP!!
    angeliken Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Maybe you are referring to COMMAND & CONQUER: GENERALS ZERO HOUR. The latest of which is an expansion called REBORN PLUS. I play it still because I love this RTS game. Hope I gave you what your looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

New to this game [ 15 Answers ]

After a strange and rare situation with a friend of mine, a 17 year old girl that he used to like began to chat with me on the internet. I made sure that the friend didn't mind that I was talking to her because to some people, that might seem like a really mean thing to do. He claimed he was fine...

Game help [ 3 Answers ]

I have this nascar sim racing game I play all the time, now I'm get something that say's the following. We have encountered a problem with sim racing, and it must be shut down. Thank you [email protected]

View more questions Search