Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrarmstrong Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 10:28 PM
    Good weight lifting workout with limited weights
    I purchassed a rather simple homegym from walmart,and I have basically outgrown the equipment.the main problem is it only has a hundred pounds of weight.I can do every arm ,leg,and other exercises far to many reps to accomplish what I'm trying to accomplish which is gain bigger muscles bigger body overall.is there any way to maximize the small gym I have.I also have two 30 pound dumbells and about 100 pounds of free weights that I have on a ez curl bar.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2008, 09:07 AM
    I've already answered the question about how to maximize muscle mass in your similar thread...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/fitnes...ng-280657.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to train biceps and triceps with out lifting weights? [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to work my arms and I don't have weights at home. Is there any good way to work out with out them? Ive been doing pushups every night from 20-30 but it doesn't seem to be getting better..

Lifting Weights [ 4 Answers ]

I've been lifting weights at my gym about 3x a week since Oct '07. I've seen a significant increase in muscle mass and strength. Is there anything natural I can do increase my work out's effectivness or grow more quickly?

Lifting weights the right way [ 1 Answers ]

Im doing this workout pln that I got off the internet where you a part of your body muscles hard in then the next day you work on another part while letting the previous muscle get the day rest.and I continue in that pattern.my question is I haven't worked out and several months.so should I start...

Weight lifting [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 59 year old male who has been lifting weights for 40 years. After having hiatal hernia surgery, should I continue to lift heavy weights?

View more questions Search