Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Nov 17, 2008, 09:00 PM
    Computer won't go to one webpage
    I'm in college so we register online through a certain website. My internet connection works fine and I can get to any website but this one. I've tried getting to it through certain links but it says that it can't connect. I can get on it from any other computer but mine. Do you think my firewall is blocking it?
    GuyWithoutGlasses Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 04:10 PM
    No, it is the college firewall blocking it. Try using a proxy. Www.proxy.org

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blocking a webpage how? [ 3 Answers ]

Good morning world! I'm Doclee57. And I have a iMac, and I would like to know how to block a webpage, from being used? Can someone give me some help. Thank you.:mad: :mad:

Not able to open webpage [ 3 Answers ]

I want to register online for GRE.but when I click 'i agree',the next webpage doesn't open & I get this message: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site...

MP3 for webpage [ 1 Answers ]

I want to use an MP3 on my webpage, but I just want a short piece of it. Any idea what software I can use to cut a clip out of an MP3?

Webpage problem [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble accessing eBay and Google - every time I type in the URL the page displays - "soon.." - I cannot get in... a while back ago I got attacked with a popup frenzie and I fixed it but since I cannot access these two sites. I can access all other sites without problems... HELP!

View more questions Search