Changing Yahoo id
    Can I chang my Yahoo id(username"?
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 23, 2006, 07:10 PM
    No not unless you sign up for a new account
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 24, 2006, 04:23 AM
    You can't change an account name once created, but you can create as many names as you want. If you want to drop an existing name, just stop using it.
    ismart Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2006, 07:32 PM
    Thanks 4 help...
    dxviii Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Jul 4, 2006, 07:23 PM
    You would have to register for a new username then cancel your current one by clicking here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing Last Name [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I are planning to get married within the next year. However, neither of us wish to keep our current last name. Is it possible to create a new last name at the time of marriage and if so where could I find more information? We are living in Indianapolis, IN. I am a citizen and my...

Changing Motors [ 4 Answers ]

I want to change a 16 HP ridingmower engine over to another frame the other frame is a polen and the frame it's on is a murry,and how much work will it be to switch over.Or should I just swap decks.

Changing OS, ME to XP? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I am considering finally getting ME off my system and going to XP. My system runs pretty good ( I try to keep it as clean and lean as possible) except for all the ME quirks that are well known: error screens, restarts, improper shutdows, software conflicts, etc. I was going to wait...

Changing beliefs [ 26 Answers ]

I am 26 and Jewish. I was raised partially by my family but mostly in several foster homes, with each one being of a different religious persuasion. First I was in a home where I went to a Chabad school (orthodox jews). In this home, we prayed and studied the torah every day, kept glatt kosher, I...

View more questions Search