Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grandma215 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Round top window frame
    How do you make a round top window frame? Where can someone go to get some instruction on doing it and the kind of wood to use?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 06:00 PM

We just purchased a new wood planer from Woodmaster Co.

They gave us a video showing the making of rounded trim and window dressings.

As to building it yourself, I can't say.

As the type of wood to use, whatever matches what the rest of the home has.

KBC
    Home repair Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Nov 20, 2008, 07:07 PM

Buy the trim from the window manufacturer, you can't make it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to close all the childwindows(popup window) when closing the parent window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, all In javascript I need to close all the child windows that I have opened through a parent window Scenario: Here I will be having as many as child window opened and name given to the child window can not be tracked because each will be having a different name, and I am using 70 to...

How do I install a chair rail next to a window with no frame? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to install a chair rail in my office. The placement of the window in the room is exactly 36 inches from the floor. A chair rail should be placed 32 to 36 inches from the floor. Also, the window has no frame, only a sill and a decorative trim under the sill. Where do I place the...

Roten window frame [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I discovered a section of rote on the lower corner of a window frame. The window is a small wooden slider type. The section is about 2 inches in height and is evident both inside and outside. Can I repair this section or do I need to replace the window?

Install molding over window frame into sheetrock [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to install trim molding around a window frame on the drywall or sheetrock. Should I use finishing nails and should I also glue the trim too?

View more questions Search