Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetfaith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Blonde, hearing impaired
    Who acted as a blonde, young, hearing impaired girl who was treated very badly, and lived in a barn
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 12:22 PM

Patricia arquette... the movie was on lifetime... I will be back with the title.
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 12:23 PM

Wildflower (1991) (TV)
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 12:30 PM

You are so welcome :) thanks for the greenie!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fade blonde highlights back to natural dirty blonde or grow hair faster! [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: PLEASE HELP! :confused: I want to fade my blonde highlights faster, I've been growing out my hair for a month or so and i'm sick of the bright blonde! I want the dirty blonde back! I don't know if there is any advice to speed up growing it out or to fade the blonde! thanks so much!! :)

How do you blend dark blonde roots with bleached blonde hair? [ 4 Answers ]

My hair is naturally medium/dark blonde. I've recently gone gwen-stefani platinum blonde and had toner put in to bring the color down to a more natural color. My roots have grown out for about 5 months now and so are really really noticeable. I Don't want to touch up my roots to match the bottom...

Natural Blonde hair dyed BLACK.want blonde back [ 22 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and it looks horrible. I have natural blonde hair and I really want it back... can I just buy a box of the same colour as my natural hair and dye it back? Any suggestions?:confused:

How can you get a dui if the officer tells your mother your not impaired? [ 38 Answers ]

It was a couple days ago when I was pulled over by a cop. Its originally started as a traffic ticket but upon rolling my window down, the officer asked me, "anything i should know about?" I didn't no what to do so rather than lying to him I said yes there was a little pot. Not to mention there was...

View more questions Search