Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iFire Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Nov 17, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Where can I find a fairly new Perl Project?
    I want to be involved in some sort of programming community/project in Perl, but I'm not too good at CGI or anything like that but I'm excel at everything else. Could you refer me to any place/person(email) I can get a hold of to get involved?

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with Perl! [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently learning how to use Perl from a book. One of the exercises on chapter 4 (Scalars, Arrays and Hashes) has really left me dumb. This is the problem, but I can't figure out the coding to make the "Course code" typed in the user to appear in the place of "Shell Programming" where it...

Treated Un-Fairly [ 13 Answers ]

I was in this honors program, but my gpa got too low so I wasn't able to complete it. To graduate I need two more pe credits. One of those credits is from physiology. Three-fourths of this class is spent watching movies from the discovery channel. We aren't tested on these so they're pretty much...

Am I being treated fairly? [ 1 Answers ]

Since January this year ive been getting very close to a really nice boy. I bet you're thinking 'she fancies him' or w.e. But actually i don't, he sees me as his best friend and i feel the same. In January id had a stressful time with an ex boyfriend and i was often depressed and crying. He...

Perl necklace [ 3 Answers ]

I was given a perl necklace but it is broken And I want to fix it but I can't get the thread out it looks like that there is a knot or something on the thread in the perl How do I get the perls off thr thread? Please help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.