Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rameshthampi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2006, 01:04 PM
    Word Automation
    Hi friends
    My name is Ramesh. And I need help regarding Word Automation through ASP.NET. I am trying to generate a Word Document stored on the Server.

My code is:-

Word.Application wApp=new Word.ApplicationClass();
    Word.Document wDoc;
    wApp.Visible=true;
    wApp.Caption="Demo Questionnaire Format";
    object oMissing=Type.Missing;
    wDoc=wApp.Documents.Add(ref oMissing,ref oMissing,ref oMissing,ref oMissing);

Follows Some extra codes...

The same code snippet works fine on windows application but in ASP.Net it does not work.
    At This Line:- wDoc=wApp.Documents.Add(ref oMissing,ref oMissing,ref oMissing,ref oMissing);
    there is an error showing
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException,There is an Insufficient Memmory
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2006, 04:57 AM
    From the error I guess it's a server configuration issue. See if there's anyway you can bump up the memory available to IIS (or whatever web server it's running on)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Automation error in MS Access [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Please Help I am working with an Access database that was developed using Office 97 and was converted to the 2002-2003 Access file format. On this one form there are 26 text boxes (representing yearly pay periods) and on the “On Lost Focus” event for each text box the person who...

New word for us to add... [ 7 Answers ]

We have TRUST, RESPECT, COMPROMISE, (What did I miss?? ) New word to add... very important... BALANCE!! You need balance in the relationship to make it work. Give the person space... Everyone needs other things in life... not just the relationship... balance includes being gwith your...

Automation object [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if you could help me? I started recentley working in a company. I am at the moment working on some listings of data bases in Access 2000. I was trying to make e customers phone list with the form similar to the one at Northwind Example. Everything went well with the table, form...

MS Word - multiple instances of the same word? [ 1 Answers ]

In MS Word, is there a way to highlight a section of text and get some sort of read on which words appear the most often? Thanks Paul

Adding a word and its meaning to Word Dictionary [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I know how to add a word to the existing system dictionary in MS Office 2002. Now I need to know how to add a meaning to the new word which I added into the dictionary. Can anyone suggest the procedure. Thanks in advance. SAI

View more questions Search