Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 07:44 AM

Hard to get the manifest changed, though...
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 08:05 AM

How Not to Get Rid of a Body:
    A couple of years ago, two neighbors in a rural area near here got into a dispute over a property line and one of them shot and killed the other one.

Coworkers reported the dead guy missing, so the sheriff's deputies went to his house and found the door wide open and the TV still on, liked he'd just walked out of the house for a minute. So they strolled over to the guilty neighbor's house in all innocence of the conflict or the death and asked if he knew anything. The neighbor seemed nervous and wasn't very helpful. He then announced he had to go check on a burn pile in his backyard and that he'd be right back.

After a minute or two, the deputies decided his behavior was suspicious and they followed him into his backyard. There they found him with a rake, trying to cover up the half burned corpse of his neighbor with a half burned sofa.

I read this in my local paper...
    Akoue Posts: 1,098, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by asking View Post
    How Not to Get Rid of a Body:
    A couple of years ago, two neighbors in a rural area near here got into a dispute over a property line and one of them shot and killed the other one.

Coworkers reported the dead guy missing, so the sheriff's deputies went to his house and found the door wide open and the tv still on, liked he'd just walked out of the house for a minute. So they strolled over to the guilty neighbor's house in all innocence of the conflict or the death and asked if he knew anything. The neighbor seemed nervous and wasn't very helpful. He then announced he had to go check on a burn pile in his backyard and that he'd be right back.

After a minute or two, the deputies decided his behavior was suspicious and they followed him into his backyard. There they found him with a rake, trying to cover up the half burned corpse of his neighbor with a half burned sofa.

I read this in my local paper...
    Wow!

I mean, Wow!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 5, 2009, 01:37 PM

You chew your own arm off and leave! :p
    elle9o Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2010, 03:02 AM
    Easy. You have the choice to chopping it up into pieces and then burning it into ashes or just burning it into ashes as a whole. Afterwards wipe it all up, take the ashes and dump them in the middle of the ocean or wherever you favor in dumping things. That's what I did with my first body and continue to do. Its genius. Good luck.
    elle9o Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2010, 03:02 AM
    Easy. You have the choice to chopping it up into pieces and then burning it into ashes or just burning it into ashes as a whole. Afterwards wipe it all up, take the ashes and dump them in the middle of the ocean or wherever you favor in dumping things. That's what I did with my first body and continue to do. Its genius. Good luck.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2010, 06:08 AM

Throw a block party Bar-B-Que?
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 3, 2010, 12:52 PM

Taxadermy and prop them up in the window, Norman, Norman, come here Norman
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Aug 8, 2010, 07:55 PM

Some criminals use biology to hide their victim... For example, you can use larvae, worms, etc. to eat and help the body decay naturally. But since the larvae (ect.) is eating the body, it won't leave a pile of decayed human flesh... As for the bones I guess it'd be soft by then and you can just burn it?
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2010, 08:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by survivorboi View Post
    Some criminals use biology to hide their victim...For example, you can use larvae, worms, etc. to eat and help the body decay naturally. But since the larvae (ect.) is eating the body, it won't leave a pile of decayed human flesh...As for the bones I guess it'd be soft by then and you can just burn it?
    Insects don't need any help finding a body. So this is just "leaving it around" hoping no one will find it. If it's out in the woods, animals are likely to eat it. (I have seen an entire deer carcass cleaned down to the bones in three nights.) After that, yes, the larvae will continue to work on any soft tissue left on the bones, in the skull, skin, etc. I don't think the bones get soft very fast. They can be buried for 6 months and come up in good shape.

I suppose you could try to do this inside somewhere. Ugh. No pile of decayed human flesh, but a HUGE pile of feces from the various beetle and fly larvae. And you've still got the bones, which will have a strong smell.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2010, 09:05 AM

Burning it is a bad idea, as the stench of human flesh is unbearable, also, you'll need a ridiculously hot fire in order to fully burn the body. Throwing a body into a bonfire won't get rid of it fully, and then you're left with a heaping mess of charred human carcass.

The insect theory works, but only if you have a LOT of time, as it takes quite a bit of time for the course of nature to work upon the body... not to mention, the bones that are left behind. If you want absolutely no remains left, this is also a bad way to go about it.
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2010, 03:07 PM

Someone may think I am crazy but..

--First, burn it (It will wreck the majority of the DNA), then take out ALL of the teeth (No dental records to match), THEN, cut it up into little pieces and scatter them around. Make sure there is nothing really noticeable (Like a hand or a foot, shop them up smaller!)..

Anyway, I watch to many horror shows.
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2010, 07:56 PM

News Flash: A weekly science magazine reports that researchers at the National Institute of Standards and Technology have invented a device that can detect the odors released by a decomposing corpse even if it is buried underground or in small parts. They can drill a hole through a concrete slab or under rubble, then insert a tube that can "smell" rotting flesh. It cannot tell the difference between a human and another animal. (They tested it on buried rats.) Other ways of finding a corpse include dogs and ground penetrating radar.
    nkay2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 11:57 AM
    Feed the body to aligators, OR wrap him up and send him to egypt. The you can put him in a coffin like a mummy. By the time he is discovered, your dead anyway.
    nkay2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 11:58 AM

Feed it to alligators, OR wrap it up and send it to Egypt. Make sure he gets put in a mummy cofffin. By the time someone finds him. You'll be dead. (:
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2010, 12:21 PM

What do you mean you'll be dead?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2010, 12:48 PM

I believe nkay figures it will be thousands of years before they find it, and you won't likely live thousands of years.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2010, 01:48 PM

Oh, OK that makes a lot of sense then.
    Jikol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 03:52 PM
    Omg u totally killed some 1 didn't u?! 
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2011, 06:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jikol View Post
    Omg u totally killed some 1 dint u ????!!!!!! 
    And that gibberish is exactly what in English?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Is Ken Lay really dead? [ 12 Answers ]

It seems funny to me that Ken Lay would just die prior to serving 25 years in prison. Do you think that with his money, he could pull of faking his own death? Would it be possible for anyone with enough money to do that?:confused: I can just see him, Elvis and Jim Morrison in a huge Log cabin in...

View more questions Search