Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erikissi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Bulging eye
    Hi this is erika,

I have notice both of my eyes are bulging out abit. And people say that when I sleep I don't close my eyes proplery. Even when I cry a lot I get headaches or like a throbing pain at the back of both of my eyes. I wonder what is the caused of it and if there is a prevention to put my eye back into place? I look like I have frog eyes and I don't like it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Hi, Erika!

We can only guess here as to what may be happening to you. To get a proper diagnosis, it would be best if you would see a doctor who can see and visit with you personally and then diagnose what might be happening and then prescribe a course of treatment.

To me, what you're experiencing isn't normal. It could be serious. If I were you, I would be going to a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.

No one here can diagnose you. We can only guess, no matter what sort of resources that we have from which to find information. Even if we were to come up with something that's close as to what might be wrong with you, it would still be best to be consulting the advise of a physician.

Like a lot of people, I like to read about things online or in books that I have in order to do research. But, the bottom line for me is, if I can't fix it myself and I know that I really need to be examined personally by a health care professional, then that's what I'm going to do.

Thanks!
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Dec 8, 2008, 01:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by erikissi View Post
    hi this is erika,

i have notice both of my eyes are bulging out abit. And people say that when i sleep i don't close my eyes proplery. Even when i cry alot i get headaches or like a throbing pain at the back of both of my eyes. I wonder what is the caused of it and if there is a prevention to put my eye back into place? I look like i have frog eyes and i dnt like it.
    Just a thought - have you seen a doctor and perhaps have yourself checked foe Hyperthyroidism?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitten with swollen bulging eye [ 8 Answers ]

Poor little kitten looks like his left eye is turned inside out and bulging from his little face. I have cleaned it with saline eye solution, what can I do? >Moved from Forum Help<

Eye bulging [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I'm new here.. and I have a question Two year ago I noticed that my right eye has bulged out. And when I look in the mirror my eyes don't look even anymore, the one that has bulged out looks lower. It looks like my eye is open more than the other eye. I went to the eye...

Bulging vein and pain in palm of hand [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had a sharp pain in the palm of my hand. When I looked down I could see a big vein bulging and it looked like it was moving. It was an intense pain and lasted for maybe a minute. I thought it could be a cramp? But now where the pain was it is swollen and bruised and sore to the...

Bulging Disc [ 3 Answers ]

Need info on alternatives to invasive surgery.

Bulging vein hand pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bulging vein on the top of my hand (big vein over my wrist)-it is painful to touch and to move my wristand started a few days ago - the vein is still bulging. Unlike the other guys that asked feb 2007 - mine is on the top of my habd and still here. I don't remember hitting it and am...

View more questions Search