Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saintjoan Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Nov 16, 2008, 10:30 PM
    Class assignment
    My daughter is attending a Bible school and needs to interview a Jewish person as part of her class assignment. If anyone would be willing to help her out, please let me know.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2008, 10:45 PM
    Hi, saintjoan!

I'm not Jewish, but I do know that a number of people on this site are. One of them is BABRAM and ETWolverine I'm going to let them know about your thread and we'll see what happens! I know that we have others, but I'm not as sure about them being Jewish or not.

Someone else also might come along in the meantime. Please do realize that on this particular night of the week, there's usually not as many people online, so it may take some time before someone else does respond.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2008, 10:56 PM

The private message has been sent to both of them and also yourself, saintjoan.

Hopefully, one or both of them will respond here!

Thanks!
    rosends Posts: 78, Reputation: 22

Nov 17, 2008, 05:23 AM
    Here I am... feel free to start interviewing.
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rosends View Post
    Here I am...feel free to start interviewing.
    Cool, rosends! :) I had no idea that you were Jewish. Thanks for coming along here! Hopefully, saintjoan and/or her daughter will know that the thread has had some responses and come along sometime, soon!
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2008, 09:24 AM

Hmmm... I'm hoping that saintjoan will be returning! Everything was put into place for this to happen!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wha does class e and class b mens [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I live in the state of ma. My question is what does class e means and class b for license electricians.

Assignment Help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently studying Forensic Science at College in England, and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on an assignment I have as we have had very little guidance on it. The task is to review the types of energy (I believe this means kinetic, potential etc.), their...

Class assignment [ 4 Answers ]

I have an assignment in my ag mechanics class. I am looking for ideas. I'm coming up blank. I need to design as 12-15 minute activity dealing with anything ag mechanics, like woodworking, electricity or engines. Please help

Assignment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have this english assignment and I need to know a law about make-up I'm not so sure if there is one but maybe some of the other members could clarrify this My question really is there any legal limits on make-up? Thank you if you reply I'm hoping for an A+:)

View more questions Search