Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mabear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 08:48 PM
    Robert downey jr. movie
    This movie was about robert downey as an architect where he thinks a stranger, who he let use his phone, secretly moves into his house. At the end, robert downey jr. inadvertently does the same thing in his neighbors house. Please, does anyone know the name of this movie. It was on cable TV.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 16, 2008, 09:42 PM

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but it sounds a lot like the Spanish film Habitante incierto, El (2004)
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Nov 16, 2008, 09:50 PM

Home movies... nice quinn
    Mabear, here is a site with all of his movies listed see if you find something you recognize
    Robert Downey Jr.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of robert lupetti paintings [ 1 Answers ]

Friend has a lupetti oil painting she received in 1969 as a wedding gift ---she chose it at a gallery showing lupetti works, it is a still life,yellow flowers in a vase on a table,24"by 36"--- Does anyone know of lupetti paintings that have been sold recently and the prices paid or any...

Robert F. Kennedy Junior [ 6 Answers ]

I just watched RFK Jr. on Link TV talk about the Bush admistration and how they have changed all the laws to help Corporate America run the Government. Do you know what that is called? Fascism. This is no joke. All Americans really need to watch this. Link TV | Program Description Robert F....

Jean Robert? [ 4 Answers ]

My grandmother has a painting that is about 75 years old and I can not find who this is. Its by Jean Robert and the title is "On The Canche River". Im not sure if canche is right because some words has faded. It's a #3 with marks SZL and SLL in a circle on the back of the painting. It is a genuine...

View more questions Search