Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tacramer Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Jul 9, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by herangel
    I had a discover card opened when I was a young adult with my father(about eight years ago). As of a 18 months ago he stop paying on it even though the charges were made by him. Now I'm trying to take a step towards bussiness ventures and this and some other things are on my credit are present. I have the option to pay in full or settle in full. Which one is the best to do. (I am taking certain steps with my father as we speak.)
    What are the terms for settling... make sure that the company will change your credit record to indicate the debt was fully satisfied and not negotiated or settled... have them change the amount due to the amount paid...

If you are both adults, and self-supporting - contact a lawyer... or consumer advocate... you may want to have his credit record take the hit and not yours...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is She Full Of Herself. [ 20 Answers ]

Well today I think I screwed up. I told her that I thought it was stupid of me to tell her that I liked her. She responded by saying its OK lot of my friends have had crushes on her. Is she a conceded b**** or what?

What do I need to do a full XP install? [ 5 Answers ]

I just purchased a used DELL PC from the salvage unit at my university. It looks like it has Windows NT and a lost/unknown administrator password. I want to wipe everything and install XP or XP Home. I can buy some sort of XP upgrade CD through the university's staff purchase program: Windows...

Advise Needed: Pay in full or settle? [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to improve my credit score to get it as close to perfect credit as possible. All of my accounts are positive except for one. They are all either closed/paid in full or never late (from auto loans to credit cards). I only have one account that went to collection for the amount of approx...

Boyers full name and sex [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed that others have etchings by this artist also. Does anyone know Boyers full name and or sex. :confused:

View more questions Search