Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucyiam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Maytag dryer PYE2300AYW not heating properly
    My maytag dryer is not heating properly. It is not a vent problem. It heats but not very hot and takes clothers forever to dry. The thermal fuse kit L248 looks dark and worn but I thought if that was the problem the dryer wouldn't come on. Is that correct ? What else can I check? I hate to spend money on different parts and that not be the problem.
    Nickie92506 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 03:52 PM
    That's exactly what happened to mine and replaced it and worked great, try it the part is not that much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag dryer not heating properly. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Maytag dryer model # PVE2300, that is not heating properly. It takes several hours to dry a load of clothes. A week ago I replaced the belt, and just recently it stopped heating properly. I checked the vent hose and it is not clogged. The dryer is problematic in the auto mode as well...

Kenmore 80 series clothes dryer not heating properly [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings all! I've reviewed some previous posts about this particular appliance and got some great information, but my problem seems to be unique. The dryer only gets hot (warm really) when set on the hottest temperature setting. All others - No heat. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance....

Maytag dryer not heating [ 4 Answers ]

I ran a new gas line and moved our gas dryer upstairs. Now it won't heat was told possibly I had dirt in line that plugged the orifice. Model # LDG9316AAE Maytag. I removed the 2 front screws to remove the front but how does it come off from the top? Thanks, lambtoby

View more questions Search