Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Artsed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Plural form of "oak" in Italian
    I see that quercia is the singular form of oak. What is the plural form? Is it querce? Is it querche?
    Ambersmoke Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Feb 1, 2009, 11:09 PM

First you find weather you have a masculine or femminine noun. Nouns ending in -o are masculine, nouns ending in -a are feminine, so you have a feminine noun. Then you have to know how to congugate them. So for example: il biglietto becomes I biglietti (the ticket, the tickets) la strada becomes le strade (the road, the roads) -ca becomes -che, -ga becomes -ghe, -co becomes -chi, -go becomes -ghi, -io becomes -i, -cia becomes -ce, -gia becomes -ge.
    Look for the right ending, know what it becomes when plural and there you go.
    RebeccaMUA Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 2, 2009, 04:29 PM

Quercie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone remember the spanish/italian soap opera, "Maria, Maria" ? [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching it as a child. For those of you who doesn't know what I'm referring to, it's about this girl named Maria. I think she was a shoe shiner or something and she falls in love with this really rich guy and he kind of falls in love with her too, and wants to marry her, but of course,...

The italian "ti voglio bene!" - finding the best translation [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best translation from italian to english for: ti voglio bene I'm not convinced that the use of this phrase has an equal partner in english. What do you think?

I need assistance with "waiver of probate" form [ 2 Answers ]

When my husband passed away Jan, 2000 there was no will and there was no probate needed as all assets were jointly owned or I was the beneficiary. I recently found 14 stock certificates that are appox 30 yrs old. My problem is 1 of the 14 is only in my husbands name, the others are joint...

View more questions Search