Ask
    sendrion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 04:11 AM
    script error
    I'm trying to play a game on iWin games .com and got this error:Line 1484
    Char 1
    error 'false' is undefined
    URL:>Link removed<
    pos=left;iwin=ad;tile=1;dcopt=ist;sz=728x90;ord=56 21702929?
    I am using Mozilla Firefox

I need a help to know what to do and how I can play the game.
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Nov 16, 2008, 04:45 AM

You may wish to edit your question's subject. Either you are using Internet Explorer or you are using Firefox.

Regarding the error, if you trust the site, I would recommend trying various browsers to see if the game works then. You may find that the developer/s of the game only test/ed on specific browser/s. Trying different versions of the same browsers could be beneficial, too.

Also, if you find it works on no browser (say, MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.) or any of the versions you try, it might be the script is actually broken - consider contacting the developer or the site directly.

While this may sound like a lot of work, it of course depends on how much you want to play this game. :) And FYI, if you want someone to help debugging an online script/game/whatever, you may want to provide the URL next time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printing Error-Script Error [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to print a window pops up: Internet Explorer Script Error Line:1174 I have tried several things: Quick Restore, checked Script debugging box.

Script Error [ 7 Answers ]

How do I fix script errors on pages in IE:confused:

Script error [ 1 Answers ]

I have downloaded file to my documents to solve a script error but cannot seem to install it to where it is required(internet explorer), can anybody help this confused idiot. Thank you :confused:

View more questions Search