Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vasant_arya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 02:50 AM
    Drivers
    I am using a compaq Presario_c700 but the audio device is not found
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Nov 16, 2008, 05:30 AM

Do you have the drivers installed? Find them here: Compaq Presario C700 Notebook PC series -  Download drivers and software - specify product name - HP Business Support Center

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DVD/cd drivers [ 2 Answers ]

My computer won't recognize the DVD/CD drives in the tower.

Why are excellent drivers usually angry drivers? [ 12 Answers ]

When someone whizzes past me on the freeway, changing lanes and slipping between cars without slowing anyone down I think, "good driver." Riding in the same car with a person like this has always revealed that the person is frustrated and angry with everyone else. You may be different. When a...

64-Bit Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Compaq Preserio V3029AU with following configuration 1) CPU: AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-50 (1.6GHz). 2) BUS: Front Bus speed 1600MHz. 3) Cache: Level 2 cache 256 KB + 256 KB. 4) Graphic: NVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 6150 GRAPHIC CARd 5) Audio: Altec Lansing...

Need Drivers [ 6 Answers ]

I am putting WIN ME on my computer and I have looked everywhere for the drivers for the Creative Labs CT4740 sound card and the Lite-On XJ-HD166s DVD/CD ROM drive. Does anyone know where I can download these drivers? I have done a Google search, went to manufacturers websites, and even to driver...

Need Drivers [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I've formated this HD and now I need drivers and IDK where to get them. Preffably ones that don't cost me money (cuz I have none) I looked at several site and most want money, they don't have it of IDK what the heck I'm looking for. So any help would be greatly apreciated =) Need drivers for:...

View more questions Search