Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vizual Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 02:16 AM
    Played with fire.
    I drank on wed. night and I might have to test for an EtG on sun. is there any chance I will pass?
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Nov 16, 2008, 05:13 AM

1./ You may want to reconsider your subject line.

2./ IMO, your odds are slight of passing.

3./ If you fail, this may help: EtG Test - Widely-Used EtG Test for Alcohol Unreliable

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Local fire reg vs state fire reg [ 3 Answers ]

California state law requires 100 feet of vegetation clearance with 30' cleared and 70' reduced veg. The local fire district is saying all 100' must be cleared. Can the local regulation be stronger than the state? Thank you for any help.

Being played. [ 5 Answers ]

Before I start please don't give me a hard time as I'm hurting like hell and I know what has happened is wrong but I just need advice. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years, unfortunately like most people he has a pyscho ex. 10 months ago he cheated on me with her and she got pregnant by him....

Is my ex getting played? [ 7 Answers ]

My ex left me. And yes I want him back. The new girlfriend doesn't seem right to me. For one she meant him on myspace less than a month after separating from her ex. A few days into talking to my ex she was trying to convince him to stop talking to me. She was so into him when he had a great paying...

Am I being played? [ 3 Answers ]

A little history first: Were together 2.5 years. She dumped me late January because she felt suffocated. Because I didn't commit even though I did and I was waiting for her life to straighten out- legal issues she has. I told her this and she actually requested we wait to get married. I...

Am I being played? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey there is this one guy who is ALWAYS flirting with me, so I think he likes me. But he flirts with other girls too. He's just that kind of guy, you know? His locker is right next to my best friends locker. So I see him all the time. And in the halls he always stares at me. And when I'm at her...

View more questions Search