Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tha503zfinest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 01:26 AM
    How to last longer in bed
    This is kind of embarresing but when it comes time for sex with my girlfriend everything goes good till intercourse then I "finish to quick" how can I fix this problem and "rock her world"?
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Nov 16, 2008, 05:01 AM

Confidence in yourself and practice / time. (maybe years) There are tuns of different "idea's and theorys" floating around the internet, so many that it's hard to know what's ture and false.

Over time with acceptance that eventually you WILL get better and more experienced it will just get easier naturally.

You can however look into kegels. Some say it helps some say it actually makes it worse. If you want results faster possibly contact a sex theripist and put the facts out on the table for your lover/gf. If she knows your at least trying and not just doing a Wam, Bam, Thank you ma'am it will make it easier for you, as expectations won't be as bad.

Just remember guys are wired at first to just get your done and it takes time to learn to control it and for some they get so used to just masurbation they self train to quickly and it takes time (possibly months to years) to re-correct and reverse this process.
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Nov 16, 2008, 05:07 AM

No doubt there are much better places online to get this information, with qualified experts and what not. But my 2c from my experience in life is this:

Exercise regularly. Never underestimate the value of fitness to your sexual prowess. Depending on how much exercise you currently get, take it slow and remember to consult with a physician or trainer.

Don't smoke or live unhealthily. Much of our excessive Western habits leave our veins clogged and lungs heaving. Guess what oxygen intake and good blood flow help with? :D

Be okay with yourself, mentally and physically. People often underestimate the influence of our minds to our sexuality and enjoyment thereof.

Finally - practice,practice, practice. It may sound funny in this context, but can really help a man last longer. Try manually and alone bringing yourself close to climax and then stopping, waiting for your... er... excitement... to subside, and repeat. After a few weeks of this move on to "live practice" where you do the same thing only with a partner, and you will notice the improvement of your "stamina".
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 16, 2008, 11:24 AM

How old are you?
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Nov 17, 2008, 10:22 PM

Try to control your breathing... slowly deep breaths control your heart rate which relaxes you, which makes you take longer to climax
    ASKnRECIEVE Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 10:59 PM

It really does take time and practice, but in the meantime here are some tips. Try not to focus too much on the good feeling "down there". Try and distract yourself by having her kiss your neck or nibble on your ear, then focus on those sensations. It is all psychological, so try to keep yourself focused on other things as much as possible. Try to smell her hair, kiss her arms and neck. Again these are all just suggestions, so feel free to use your own "distractions".
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 06:32 PM

I think "rock her world" is too an ambitious goal for a beginner in their sex life. :)
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Nov 23, 2008, 12:37 PM

I really like the breathing tip, but like Choux said "I think "rock her world" is too an ambitious goal for a beginner in their sex life" Your not going to start playing major leauge baseball... :).

Again you also never told us how quick too quick was. Are you going in seconds, minutes? Because if it was the foremost you might need to see a doctor to get over a small degree of PE.
    DonaldM_23 Posts: 86, Reputation: 10

Nov 24, 2008, 03:47 PM

Excersing is the key which help with the breathing. Try doing some core excerses, run about 20 min a day... try doing four play a little more. Remember sex is like working out, in a race you don't give it your all until the end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to last longer in bed [ 3 Answers ]

This is kind of embarresing but when it comes time for sex everything goes good till the intercourse I "finish to quick" :( how can I fix this problem and give her the time of her life?

No longer [ 2 Answers ]

When I want to move a folder to the Recycle Bin from The search results, I click on yes. Then it shows could not find this item This is no longer located in C:\ Users\Desktop\New Folder. Verify the items location and try again :confused:

Box on incline. If you push it up, will it take longer to go up or longer down [ 5 Answers ]

If a box is given a shove so it slides up an incline then slides back down to its starting point, will it take longer on the way up or on the way down? I think it's down.

Longer sex. [ 10 Answers ]

What can I do to help my boyfriend last longer in bed?

Electric dryer taking longer and longer to dry clothes [ 3 Answers ]

I have an electric dryer that is taking longer and longer times to dry the clothes about 2-1/2 hours to do a standard load. The time seems to be increasing - Is this dangerous? It is probably running my electric bill up? The dryer came with the house I bought a year ago. I would guess the appliance...

View more questions Search