Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2006, 08:12 AM
    Hello Rick,

I myself have never had Norton, and I heard it caused many problems. I have Zonealarm Pro as a firewall. I used to use AVG as an antiviris but I have been using Avast anti virus. There are so many options out there. Hope this helps out.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antivirus In Zip Format [ 6 Answers ]

Please tell me about download site having all good antivirus in zip format for download.

Firewall/antivirus [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if they like or dislike the EZ Armor Security Software that comes with roadrunner? I have been trying to look at reviews but can't find any. Also, can anyone tell what they think of Trend Micro's firewall protection. I currently have this for my virus protection but wasn't...

Antivirus... [ 11 Answers ]

May I get some advise, its about what is the best antivirus that I can use that won't make my PC slow, this antivirus will be install to a none network or no internet PC so that means I need a antivir that no updating require but if there is how can I update this antivir to a no internet PC......

Antivirus [ 4 Answers ]

Hi pals I'm confused about selecting the antivirus for my PC ,can u tell me which is the best antivirus and also the best among the free antivirus softwares

Apps to ensure PC health. [ 3 Answers ]

What Apps do you consider a must to ensure the health of your PC ?

View more questions Search