Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saleem yousuf Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 06:27 PM
    I want moustache
    Hi.im aged 22.I don't have moustache.is there any medicine or lotion?tell me some tips to grow moustache faster
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Nov 15, 2008, 06:37 PM

It might happen naturally as you get older. My boyfriend said he had practically no facial hair till around 25 he's 29 now and has lots of facial hair! In the meantime you could visit your local pharmacy and ask about lotions etc

Nov 15, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah_nicole View Post
    It might happen naturally as you get older. My bf said he had practically no facial hair till around 25 hes 29 now and has lots of facial hair! In the meantime you could visit your local pharmacy and ask about lotions etc
    Thank u.get me some tips to grow moustache if u get.

Nov 15, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Need moustache
    I'm 22 I don't have moustache and beard.I have been insulted many times,all my friends have visible beard and moustache.please get me some effective tips to grow moustache and beard.help me.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2008, 08:20 PM

Some got it, some don't.

Unless you want to try putting rogane on your face and lip, just be who you are, and ignore those who are so insecure that they have to resort to making fun of someone else, just to make themselves feel better.
    Ferghus Posts: 97, Reputation: -4

Nov 15, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by saleem yousuf View Post
    im 22 i dont have moustache and beard.i have been insulted many times,all my friends have visible beard and moustache.please get me some effective tips to grow moustache and beard.help me.
    The whiskers WILL grow. Just give 'em some time. I bet by the time you're 25, your beard will be a foot long, LOL.
    sonumor007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 11:32 AM

I'm at age oh 18 and I did not have moustache and beard
    danko420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 12:05 PM
    Hey man don't worry about it! I didn't start shaving until about age 18! In those four short years since then my facial hair has filled in pretty rapidly. It will come in just be patient and ignore the people who say anything about it.
    sadam riyas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 03:13 AM
    I am 25 years old not having moustache give some suggestion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beard and moustache [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 yrs old.I have only minute traces of moustache.All my friends have a visible moustache.I too want to grow moustache and beard fast.Suggest any way to do that. Please help me .I am being insutled(Hope u understand... ).I am an Indian

Growing hair on moustache [ 3 Answers ]

I am 57 years old and the hair around my moustache is very light in the middle i.e. above my lips. What is the best remedy or way to grow more hair on my moustache. Thanks.

Getting a moustache at 28 [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 28 year old white female with fairly light skin and have over the past few months developed a dark patch of small freckles above my lip and around my hairline above my right eyebrow. I have been staying out the sun, using hight spf but it is still there. I think it might be hormonal but I...

View more questions Search