Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmac183 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 05:12 PM
    Fuel pump system
    I have a 2002 Hyundia accent gl 1.6 4cyl. It turns but won't start. I replaced the fuel pump, but it seems its not getting any electrical juice. I test it before I installed it and it work fine. Is it a sensor or.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2008, 06:07 PM

I'm not familiar with Hyundias, but the link below make give you some ideas on what to look at:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1245523

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fuel pump or fuel filter? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I have a buick lesabre 1992 I just bought it a couple days ago. It was acting funny and we thought it was the transmission well it turns out there was NO transmission fluid in it so we put about 7 quart in it and that problem went away. But there is still another problem, when you...

No fuel through fuel pump [ 3 Answers ]

My 19HP B&S engine will not start. Spark appears OK, fuel is getting to the fuel pump, but nothing is coming out the carb. Side. Is this a vacuum problem or a bad pump?

Fuel pump hums but no fuel [ 6 Answers ]

I've got a 98 silverado k2500 that I put a new fuel pump in. I had fuel pressure and drove it 15 miles with no problem, even at what. Now the pump makes it hum noise, but it has no fuel pressure. I undone the line about 2 feet from pump and turn key on, but no fuel comes out. I've done electrical...

When replacing the fuel relay, does the fuel pump need replacing also? [ 2 Answers ]

When you replace the fuel relay, is it necessary to replace the fuel pump also. Does this fuel relay effect the air conditioning?

Is it a fuel pump? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello I Have A 1988 Honda Accord Lxi Automatic Well I Got The Car Like 8 Months Ago.. And My Car Will Not Start If It Is Parked On A Hill... It Has To Be On A Flat Surface To Start... Well I Was At Wrk And It Did This And It Will Come On Like It Wants To Start But It Won't Turn Over The Lights...

View more questions Search