Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gowser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 04:58 PM
    Own 8 lot s/div. nr Nanaimo, BC. Wish builder
    First gated community in Cedar, just south of Nanaimo. First of its kind with u/g services, curbs gutter. There are 8 building lots ready for new house construction.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 05:13 PM

I would wait to buy into a new subdivision. The trouble is that most builders are having trouble and often new developments are never finished, so buying into a new development can often cost more money

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Website builder [ 5 Answers ]

So I'm just curious, I'm working on a project for my dad's company. It's a 1031 leverage, exchange stuff. Anyway my question, is where can I find someone to help creat a website for him. He has one made, but they want to totally revamp it, and they have to have a login page and what not. For...

Where can I find who the builder of my home was? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Plant City, Florida, and am curious to learn who the builder of our rental house was. I've performed various online searches, but haven't had any luck. Thanks in advance!

Sued a Builder [ 2 Answers ]

In 2002 we sued a Builder due to the negligence on his part of not paying contractors and then taking all the money we had in the account for the construction draws. The bank was not to release the funds without our permission in which they did not care. We got a judgement against the builder, but...

New Home W/builder warranty [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a newly constructed home and it has a 1 yr "builder warranty". I am slowing finding some issues that need corrected like "lack of insulation" in the attic, garage, etc to name one. The builder is reluctant to provide the correct level of insulated protection and I feel he is not in...

View more questions Search