Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jul 25, 2006, 12:28 PM
    It was so good to hear from you again and you actually sound pretty good. I am glad you are gathering all the children under your collective wings and I am still holding out the she surfaces with nothing more than a bad case of egg of her face.

Thank you for answering the thread about water colours -- I just knew you'd have something good to say there. I am pleased to hear you are exercising your creative talents so well. Keeps you sane, huh?

I miss you but I understand being busy so pop in now and then, okay?
    Hugs to you Chava!
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2006, 11:21 AM
    Thanks Val. Yeah I am missing you guys as well! The only reason I am able to post here today is because I have caught quite a bad flu, and 2 of the kids have it as well, so I am not doing any of my normal activities.

I agree it would be nice if Debbie would show up soon... very nice! But who knows. It's been a long time now... over a month... so our hopes for her quick (or safe!) return are kind of diminishing. We have to proceed as if the children are going to be with us longterm. Actually even if Debbie showed up today, we would likely have them for another 6 months to a year, the child protective services told us. Because they will expect Debbie to prove herself as a fit mum now. But it would be nice for them if she did show up. Nice for us too, because we won't have to worry anymore what's happened to her.

Thanks also Myth, Janine, kp, Krs... anyone I missed? I appreciate the support. Janine I WISH my kids were going back to school so soon! It's not until the end of August for us. Myth, good luck with your babies. I am excited for you!

Well I'm going to sign off here right away though and go lay down again. Ugh.
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Jul 27, 2006, 11:51 AM
    Orange, I too missed this post when it initially started and just came across it today.

You are truly one very amazing and generous lady. To open your home and heart to all those children and to not personally hunt their mother down like a dog is extraordinary.

Best wishes to you, you're doing great. God bless you all. Rest and keep us posted when you can.
    Wallisvontallis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2006, 05:24 PM
    Orange,
    This is a terrible situation to be put in and of course totally inexcusable. On the other hand the girl obviously has some sort of serious issue, which you pointed out earlier, but I would that some consolidation that she knew that you would look after her children. Hope all goes well
    starryeyed Posts: 49, Reputation: 6

Sep 8, 2006, 01:10 PM
    Wow... Hugs - and you already seem like such a wonderfully strong person - but in case you need any more, I'm sending you cyber-strength-vibes... ;)
    spoilsport Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2009, 04:19 AM

Wow, looks like you re going to be supermom with such lot of experience with kids :)
    Cheerup, you can do it. It might be a good idea to get some help check if there are good baby sitters around. Take care of your health. Eat well .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search