Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yohanca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2006, 08:42 PM
    Clerical support
    Hello,

I came to Canada last year and I would like to know if a get a clerical Support position in any company in a future I can get a job like Financial Analyst. I was working in a Corporation as a Financial Analyst in Cuba for 3 years but so far I haven't gotten a job in this field, so I don't have a Canadian experience yet. I went to World Education Services (WES) and I received a document telling me that my degree (BA) is recognized as a Economics and Business for 4 years. I did my resume and my cover letter but nobody call me for an interview, My question is, what do you recommend me to do for getting a job close to financial environment?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2006, 09:31 PM
    Where in Canada are you?

You are in the financial field eh?

Toronto would be the best start to look as it is the financial capital of Canada.

That is not saying there are not jobs to be found all across the country, but by far, the most jobs, are in Toronto.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home based clerical or secretarial jobs [ 2 Answers ]

Am on the look out for home based clerical or secretarial jobs. Can anyone please suggest jobsites which are genuine and which doesn't ask for any investments.

Child support [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My husband has been divorced for 19 years, his kids are 25,23 and 21. His divorce agreement (Massachusetts) states that he pays Child support until the youngest turns 18 or is emancipated and that the support shall continue for any child not having attained the age of 22, residing with...

Support [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am the sole managing conservator of my son. I've been in and out of court on enforcement issues concerning visitation. We always come to an agreement or arrangement. Out of all these times I am suppositly in contempt she has not once made a physical appearance to try and pick...

Child Support [ 2 Answers ]

My divorce decree states that my ex-husband was to pay child support to my child school. He was not paying the tuition and I could no longer afford to pay it so I took my child out of private school. My ex-husband randomly pays support and nowhere near what the court order stipulated. Can I get...

Help and support [ 1 Answers ]

When I click on help and support , nothing happens, help and support is RUNNING, checked this out first,also I cannot get SYSTEM RSTORE to work,, any help will be appreciated sapper

View more questions Search