Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fenech Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Toyota yaris radio
    Hey I'm looking to change or modify my stereo in my toyta yaris hatchback 2006-2008 model and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a fascia adapter from or had any ideas. I'm grateful for any response thanks
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM

Crutchfield: LCD TV, Car Audio, Home Theater, Speakers, Plasma TV

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need radio unlock code for '98 Toyota Camry [ 1 Answers ]

I've had the car for a couple of years. It's been broke down for a good portion of it. I just got it out of the shop and the radio doesn't work. They said when the battery is disconnected it locks up. So, if stolen no one can use it. The dealership charges a 100 bucks to troubleshoot the problem....

Toyota yaris [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a radio fascia adapter for the new 2006-2007 hatchback toyota yaris (european version) it's the one that is attached to the air con fans at the top and has the 3 air con knobs in a vertical row underneath. I have been looking for ages...

Toyota yaris colour codes, English not USA! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm trying to find the paint colour code for a toyota yaris. 55 reg, in light silver but it's the English version not the American one. Can anyone tell me where to find it on my car as I have looked for a plate under the bonnet but can't find it. Any idea's or if you have the...

View more questions Search