Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mexico44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 02:19 AM
    Statue and a Robin
    I am trying to find an old animated film about a Statue and a Robin... The statue see's a girl, falls in love and basically tries to win her over... the Robin peels off gold from the statue and they make a gold ring but she doesn't like it. Then the statue goes to give her a red rose but can only find a white rose... to turn the rose red they pierce the Robins heart and it turns the rose red while it's dying it sings... something like that anyway.x
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2013, 09:03 PM
    Sounds like it could be the animated 1974 movie The Happy Prince, with some elements of The Nightingale and the Rose mixed in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Found an Robin egg [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: - I found a robins egg , next to it's nest , not far from the ground, should I put it back in with the other egg? My daughter already held it though, will the mom reject it because of our human scent? What do I do with this egg?? HELP!

I found a perfect Robin Egg, no cracks or anything. [ 2 Answers ]

A few days ago I was walking home from school and I saw a little robin egg on the ground. :eek: There did not appear to be any damage on the outside, but there is white stuff on the top. There was no nest in the tree where I found the egg, so I told my mom and she told me to try and keep it warm,...

Robin sharma [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one post a link for sharms latest book

Rocket Robin Hood [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone ever found episodes of Rocket Robin Hood ? It was a cartoon I used to watch it in the morning before school when I was little (yes, I am really dating myself now... ). I'd like to try and find a few episodes... :)

View more questions Search