Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dueburkett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 10:00 PM
    90s talking plastic "yule log"
    Hello,

I'm trying to find any info on a toy that was in WalMart in the mid 90s.
    It was a talking "yule log" toy that had a name and when you pressed the button, it had different phrases like "you're makin me sappy...."
    Any ideas?

Thanks!
    jlcast2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 12:34 PM
    Did you ever find the yule log? I am looking for one also. Please let me know!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for info about plastic building "disk" toy from 1960s [ 5 Answers ]

When I was a kid in the 1960s my parents got me a building set that consisted of different color plastic disks about the size of a quarter. The disk had 8 notches cut in them and a small hole in the center. Using the notches you could connect the disks and make just about anything. I'm not...

"Best Friend" talking SMACK about me [ 3 Answers ]

My best friend (we'll call her "Kacie") accidentally saved her Myspace password on my computer from the last time she was here, so out of curiousity, I logged in and read something I was probably NEVER meant to read. This is a message she sent to her good male friend, who's girlfriend has not liked...

How do I "connect 1/2" copper to 1/2" flexible plastic"? Anyone? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Experts... Amateur (very amateur!! ) plumber needing some advice: Bought an old 2 1/2 storey house, and somebody ran some copper into the uninsulated side attic to feed the hot & cold water to a sink. This might not be a problem in California, but it sure is North of the border in...

Two parts: moving toilet over 4" and connecting to 4" black plastic to make shower [ 3 Answers ]

Hi friends, I have a concrete slab foundation. In one full bath, I'm changing out the tub to put in a sauna tub, going from 60x30 to 60x32. The toilet is right next to the tub, so I want to move the toilet over at least 4" and change the sink to a pedastal sink to make room for the move for...

View more questions Search